by BLUECOLLAR DISTRIBUTORS AND WHOLESALERS PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and our subsidiaries and other affiliates when user accesses or uses the website, mobile application or otherwise interact with the Company in any manner (hereinafter referred to as “Sites”).
(A) Collection Of Information
1. Information Provided by the user
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign-up with us, participate in any interactive features of our online forums, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in a survey, contest, promotion or event, order or purchase (either for yourself or for another person) products or services made (hereinafter referred to as “Products” or “Services”) available through the Sites, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect from you include:
(a) Account Information:
This is inclusive of but not limited to your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, subscription, delivery and any other information you choose to provide.
(b) Transaction Information:
This is inclusive of but not limited to information about the Products you purchase, shipping and delivery information and information related to skip, switch, pause, refunds and cancellations. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as amount paid, credit note, balance amount in Company’s third party wallet etc. and expiration date; however, we do not collect or store payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third party payment processor.
(c) Other Information You Choose to Provide:
This is inclusive of but not limited to names and email addresses of gift recipients when you purchase gifts through the Sites or invite friends or family to try the Sites or Products.
(d) Information About Others
This includes when you participate in a survey, contest, promotion or interactive area of the Sites or when you request technical or customer support.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Sites, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
(a) Log Information:
When you visit the Sites, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Sites.
(b) Mobile Device Information:
We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
With your consent, we may also collect information about the location of your device and access and collect information from certain native applications on your device (such as your device’s camera, photo album and phonebook applications) to facilitate your use of certain features of the Sites.
(c) Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Sites, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of the Sites are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Sites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources:
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you when you post content to our pages or feeds on third party social media sites, or if you use credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third party site to create or log into your Company account.
Information About Your Friends
You have the option to request your friends to join the Services by providing their contact information. If you request a friend to join and connect with you on the
Services, we will only use your friend’s contact information to process your request.
(B) use Of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Sites and Products.
- Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about the Sites, Products, recipes, services, offers, surveys, events and other news and information we think may be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Sites
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others.
- Personalize and improve the Sites and provide advertisements, content and features that match your profile or interests.
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
(C) Sharing Of Information
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf.
- We may make our postal address list available to certain third parties we believe may offer products or services of interest to you.
- When you participate in the interactive areas of the Sites or interact with us on third party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and other information you choose to provide
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing.
- Between and among Company and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company, and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
(D) Social Sharing Features
The Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram buttons (e.g., “Like,” “Tweet” and “Pin It”), which let you share actions you take on the Sites with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
(E) Advertising and Analytics Services Provided By Others Interest-Based Ads
(F) Customized Ad Campaigns
We may also work with third party social media sites, such as Facebook, to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign, unless you notify us that you prefer not to have information about you used in this way.
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to or from us over the Internet. In particular, email sent to or from the Sites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
(H) Withdrawal of Consent
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us 2/344, VISHAL KHAND 2, GOMTI NAGAR LUCKNOW, UP, 226010, India.